Enter The Fantasy

Romance unfettered by time and space. Everyone deserves love. Every love story deserves to be told, regardless of space, time or species. I am attempting to do that just as fast as I can type. I want all those characters clamoring around in my head to shut up! Unfortunately they seem to increase, not decrease, as I write each book.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Update...finally!

Okay, so it's been a while since I blogged...at least on this site. But if you check out the Strictly Sirens blog you'll see me there frequently.
How are things going with me? Just fine!
Since Mercenary Heart went into publication last fall there hasn't been anything new to talk about. But now I have two new releases scheduled for February. The Keeper will be out from Midnight Showcase, and Super Hero will be released from Mardi Gras Publishing. Check out my webby www.dianemerlin.com for a little peek at what you can expect.
Then, in May Midnight Showcase will release the Merlicious vol. 2 anthology, where you can catch my tail--ah, tale--Marine Biology. All the stories involve merpeople. It's lots of fun!
Phaze will be releasing my HeatSheet I Had A Good Time in July or August, so stay tuned for that!
Well, gotta go. I have a date with Mercenary Redemption, which I hope to have completed shortly. Be looking for the anticipated sequal to Mercenary Heart soon from MGP.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Melissa Nix said…

    Hi Diane!
    I've been trying to email you but I keep bouncing!

    Can you email me when you get the chance?

    Melissa
    Have You Been Joyfully Reviewed?
    http://www.joyfullyreviewed.com
    melissa@joyfullyreviewed.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home