Enter The Fantasy

Romance unfettered by time and space. Everyone deserves love. Every love story deserves to be told, regardless of space, time or species. I am attempting to do that just as fast as I can type. I want all those characters clamoring around in my head to shut up! Unfortunately they seem to increase, not decrease, as I write each book.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A New Beginning

I'm making a major change in my life. I'm changing my name. Diane Merlin is the chosen pen name for all my writing. I think the name is right for what I write, since SciFi and Paranormal are my normal genres. Anyone who's looking for Diane Hook need look no further...it's me!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Cara North said…

    you are a nut D!
    I swear the internet will either be the best hing or the death of us all!
    Go e-pubs!
    Woo-hoo
    Cara

     

Post a Comment

<< Home